Majestic Finance Services was started out of a mission to help clients better prepare of all of life’s twists and turns and benefits from the wide range of financial strategies that are in place. Like fitness and diet, successful financial management is too often neglected and, too often, improvement is poorly implemented. We truly and passionate about helping you take the steps you need to reach your financial goals sooner.
Areas of Advice
- Personal superannuation
- Investments and savings plans
- Investment portfolio construction
- Strategic asset allocation
- Retirement planning
- Budget and cash flow planning
- Debt management
- Salary packaging
- Business Succession Plan
- Insurance (life cover, disability, income protection and trauma)
Step 1: Initial Meeting
The initial meeting provides an opportunity to explore a bit more about what we do, and for us to gain an understanding of your current situation so that we may begin to identify some strategies that you could benefit from. Since it is virtually impossible to undertake all investment tasks ourselves, we will need to assemble a team of professionals and contacts (Financial Advisor, Accountant, Mortgage broker, Solicitor, other, such as stockbrokers, SMSF administrator) to help you manage your financial affairs.
Step 2: Information gathering
The step is all about knowing where you are now in terms of your total assets, total liabilities and net assets. The structures you have in place for your investments, the various forms of insurance you hold, and your estate-planning details. So that we have an accurate summary of your financial situation.
Step 3: Your Financial Plan/decide on your strategies
Strategies are simply a list of things that you need to do to improve your financial situation. To help you on your way, here are some examples of strategies we have developed with our clients:
- Establish a regular savings plan for $500 per week to save for an Education Fund to the value of $200,000.
- Salary sacrifice $25,000 per annum to save me $2,500 in tax per annum and build my retirement savings by an additional $350,000 over the next 10 years.
- Make a co-contribution on behalf of my partner to obtain a $1,000 bonus into my partner’s super fund when we do our tax returns.
- Sell our existing investment property, make a concessional contribution to superannuation of $25,000 each (to reduce capital gains tax) and contribute the balance into my super fund as a non-concessional contribution to boost my retirement savings.
- Sell my current shares and withdraw my managed funds and invest my spare cash into a new portfolio of investments that are more appropriate to my risk profile and personal objectives.
- Consolidate superannuation by rolling over my three existing superannuation funds and establishing a self-managed fund or rolling into a chosen single fund
- Obtain a Will (with a testamentary trust) and a power of attorney. Consider guardianship for the children.
- Ensure you have adequate life, TPD, Trauma and Income Protection Insurance.
Step 4: Present Recommendations
We will present you with your financial plan. We provide the opportunity to ask as many questions as you need to. We want to ensure you understand the strategies you will be putting into practice before we go ahead.
Step 5: Implementation
This step is all about the tasks that need to be undertaken to ensure that your strategies are implemented. We will do the leg work for you to make it as simple as possible to set up your chosen strategies.
Step 6: Review
Your strategies will change over time, and you will obviously need to add new strategies from time to time to deal with specific issues such as retirement, redundancy, divorce, family issues, sickness, sabbaticals and other life events that will have an impact on your finances. We will ensure that every year we review your financial plan to ensure that the plan still meets your current needs and objectives.
Financial Service Guide
Our Financial Services Guide provides an overview of how we are paid and what products and services we can advise you on.
We provide advice and are paid on a Fee for Service arrangement.
Click here to download our Financial Services Guide.
“I am passionate about the challenge of driving better results for my clients. Financial Planning feels like a very natural process for me, and for this reason, I believe it to be one of my greatest strengths and most inspired career path. I work with my clients through different stages of their life, to harvest better financial outcomes, making small changes and adjustments which can lead to large lifestyle enhancements”.
I have been working with major local and global investment banks as a Senior Financial Advisor and/or Asia Pacific Business Development Manager for more than 15 years. I have successfully developed a dynamic business model, servicing business, professional & private bank clients in an advisory capacity. I have established very strong working relationships with a number of companies in Australia and across Asia. Active in the community, previously I have been invited to speak and present commentaries by various companies. Most currently, I am a Principal/Senior Financial Adviser at Premium Financial Advisory Pty Ltd t/as Majestic Finance Services, Synchron accredited financial planning firm. Prior to this role, I worked as Chief Operating Officer for Nexus Business Partners and as Asia Pacific Business Development Manager for HSBC Securities.
Noel’s qualifications include a Master of Business Administration (majoring in Finance and Accounting), Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and a Diploma in Financial Planning and Mortgage Finance Broking. I have more than 20 years of overall experience in the financial sector. I also specialise in areas of Business Succession and Asset Protection Planning, wealth creation in SMSF, boosting returns from your investments, building wealth plans and accelerating your wealth creation, accessing high-performance investments. Adherence to strict guidelines and procedures, professionalism, morals, transparency and financial ethics are a high priority.
Areas of advice include Insurance Planning (Business and Personal), Business Succession Planning, Personal superannuation, Investment portfolio construction, Strategic asset allocation, Retirement planning, Debt management and Estate planning.
Authorised representative number: 259360
Authorised credit representative number: 412099
Qualifications: Masters of Business Administration (AGSM/University of Sydney), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Diploma of Financial Planning (FPA), Diploma of Finance Services (Mortgage Broking), Level 1 Accredited Derivatives Adviser, RG 146 Compliant, ADA 1 (ASX)